If you’re looking for vegan Easter eggs this year then i’ve got some good news for you – you’ve got choice! Whether you fancy a traditional egg, a bunny or a vegan cream egg you can have it all. Here’s a round up of 10 vegan Easter eggs that i’d be pleased to tuck into come Easter Sunday.
1. Hotel Chocolat Rabbert: £6.50, Hotel Chocolat
Every year Hotel Chocolat delivers. This year we have a 70% dark chocolate rabbit with some dinky drops of dark chocolate. How cute does this bunny look?
2. Booja Booja Almond & Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate Truffles: £9.99, Holland and Barrett
Boogie Booja Easter eggs are beautiful. The egg itself is hand-painted and made in Kashmir, India & they’re hand-packed in Norfolk. In this one you’ll find 3 Almond & Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate Truffles. Yum.
3. Montezuma’s Dark Chocolate Egg with Peanut Butter Mini Egg Truffles: £19.99
This Montezuma egg has a thick-shell with dark chocolate soft centred peanut butter mini truffle eggs inside. One word, divine.
4. Divine Dark Chocolate Egg with Mint Crisp: £5, Ocado
If you like mint chocolate then this may be for you. A thick 70% dark chocolate shell studded with mint crispy pieces.
5. Coco Caravan’s 8 vegan caramel filled chocolate Easter Eggs: £6, Coco Caravan website
These 8 little eggs are hand made with smooth dark chocolate and filled with vegan caramel. I doubt that these last more than 10 minutes in any household!
6. Hotel Chocolat Hard Boiled Ginger Chocolate Easter Egg: £16, Hotel Chocolat
Another delight from Hotel Chocolat. I frequently buy the ginger chocolates so an egg version is right up my street. It’s made from 70% dark chocolate with Indian ginger oil and hazelnut & ginger crunches.
7. KamAlive Cashew Cream Egg: £11.97 for 3, Yumbles
If you miss your cream eggs then KamAlive have your back. A thick and rich 80% raw chocolate shell filled with a velvety smooth cashew cream and yellow yolk centre coloured with Turmeric. I’ve bought one of these already and hidden it from sight so that it lasts until Easter. Let’s see if my willpower holds up…
8. ASDA Extra Special Free From Belgian Dark Chocolate Easter Egg with Vanilla Flavoured Truffles: £5, ASDA
A lousy image, however i’ve read good reviews on this Belgian dark chocolate egg with cocoa nibs from ASDA. It comes with decadent dark chocolate truffles with vanilla flavoured fondant centres.
9. Tesco Finest Salted Caramel Flavoured Egg: £4, Tesco
Tesco’s always deliver the goods. Their vegan range has been on point this year and so i expect that this egg will be rather good too. It’s a caramel flavoured egg with fondant truffles. Sounds dreamy to me!
10. Cocoa Loco Dark Chocolate and Ginger Easter Egg: £11.99, Cocoa Loco website
Last but not least another dark chocolate egg jewelled with nuggets of crystallised ginger. I do love my ginger. If you’re looking for something fiery then this one may well be for you.
There you have it, 10 vegan Easter eggs that i’ll be lusting over this Easter. There’s plenty of choice and this isn’t even an exhaustive list.
What vegan Easter eggs are you hoping to tuck into this Easter Sunday?